Thursday, April 12, 2018
I don't "blog" as much as I used to, but it is something I've wanted to get back into for a while now. Dodge was gracious enough to let me have a crack at it, and I am very appreciative of the opportunity.
Hopefully this is the beginning of many more fun articles posted at DodgeGarage.com and elsewhere. As I say in the article...
BRAVING THE MINNESOTA COLD FOR CARS AND COFFEE SEASON OPENER
Sunday, April 1, 2018
There you sit in silence. Cool. Unruffled. But
you're about to be discovered, @nosoul_392.
That menacing looking grill. The
Scat Pack Bee badge. The four piston
Brembo brakes. Electronically
controlled active exhaust. Your secret’s
out. That’s no kiddy car... take it out to the
strip where the men are. Class will tell.
STANDARD CHARGER R/T SCAT PACK
• 392-cid Hemi (n-a) V8, 485hp
• State-of-the-art 8 speed TorqueFlite©
• Dual exhaust with performance manifolds
• Performance fixed-rate Bilsteins shocks
• TFT center display and 8.4 Uconnect
• Dynamics Package with 6 piston
Brembos and 275/40/20